This Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP Upper Receiver Group was built for customers wanting a weapon system inspired by USSOCOM SOPMOD Block II. This upper features the M4A1 FSP RIS II in Flat Dark Earth, a 14.5” M4 profile barrel, Mil-Spec F-Marked front sight base, Pinned and Welded Surefire SF3P flash hider / suppressor adapter, A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, M16 profile full auto bolt carrier group, and Rail Mounted QD Swivel Attachment Point with QD swivel.
TEST FIRE DISCLAIMER:
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Chrome Moly 14.5" Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, M4 Profile, Chrome lined, Milspec Barrel
- Surefire SF3P Flash Hider
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested Chrome Lined, Properly Stake Gas key BCG
- A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight
- DD M4A1 FSP Rail Interfaced System(RIS)
- Made in USA
Many of the manufacturers whose products we carry will have a standardized test fire protocol for not only their complete firearms as well as parts such as upper receiver groups and bolt carriers. Because of this test fire protocol, some items will show evidence of the test fire process such as brass and carbon residue on internals or brass markings on case deflectors.