Enter the Honey Badger by Q. At first glance, this Honey Badger appears to be the same as the original. Q focused on taking the iconic ‘Badger to the next level and improved upon every technical aspect of the first-generation design. From the gas system to the trigger, and telescoping pistol brace – HB 2.0 does not disappoint.
The original Honey Badger was developed at AAC by previous owner and Q Founder, Kevin Brittingham and his R&D team at the request of an elite US special operations group looking to replace their MP5-SD’s with an upgraded platform. Requirements included the ability to shoot a rifle caliber round while maintaining low visibility and excellent signature suppression. Developed in conjunction with 300 AAC Blackout, the Honey Badger was born, exceeded expectations, but never made it to the commercial market.
This variant highlights a proprietary silencer tucked in a 12" M-LOK hand guard.
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. Freedom Trading Co reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
- Clear Hard Coat Anodized 7075 Aluminum Receivers
- 12" Free float M-LOK hand guard
- 70° Safety selector
- 2 Position telescoping tock
- Adjustable, low profile gas black
- Geissele 2 Stage match trigger
- 7" stainless steel 1:5 twist barrel
- Honey Badger direct thread silencer
TEST FIRE DISCLAIMER:
Many of the manufacturers whose products we carry will have a standardized test fire protocol for not only their complete firearms as well as parts such as upper receiver groups and bolt carriers. Because of this test fire protocol, some items will show evidence of the test fire process such as brass and carbon residue on internals or brass markings on case deflectors.
All firearms must be compliant with your local regulations and shipped to a valid FFL dealer. Please make sure your purchase is in line with your local and state restrictions before making your purchase. You must name your receiving FFL dealer before your item can be shipped and please be aware the shipping can be delayed if your receiving dealer fails to supply the necessary information for your item to be shipped.