The Daniel Defense MK18 Upper Receiver Group features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS II) features the Bolt-Up System has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- 7075-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist Rate Government Profile, Chrome Lineed Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Pinned Lowe Profile Gas Black CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel
- M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense RIS II MK18 Handguard
- Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. Freedom Trading Co reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
TEST FIRE DISCLAIMER:
Many of the manufacturers whose products we carry will have a standardized test fire protocol for not only their complete firearms as well as parts such as upper receiver groups and bolt carriers. Because of this test fire protocol, some items will show evidence of the test fire process such as brass and carbon residue on internals or brass markings on case deflectors.