The M4-89 is the newest addition to the Liberty Series, featuring their brand new M89 Drive Lock Handguard.. The M4-89 also features our Liberty Fighting Trigger, Liberty Ambi Charging Handle and awesome Vltor A5 buffer system, for the Ultimate Fighting gun. At Sons of Liberty Gun Works they always tell their customers, its not what a rifle company tells you, it’s what they don’t tell you. Below you will find the complete specifications on the M4-89. They have built their guns to run through years of hard use, and we have nothing to hide.
Lower Receiver: Sons of Liberty Gun Works "Angry Patriot" Forged Lower Receiver
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Barrel Steel: 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Barrel Extension: QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
Buffer System: Intermediate (A5) Buffer System designed to improve reliability while creating a smoother operating cycle.
- Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forgings
- Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- Contour is fully machined leaving no flash marks from the forging. All lowers are cut with M16 auto pocket.
- Safe, Fire, and Full Auto Pictograms.
- Receiver Extension: Intermediate Receiver Extension Tube made from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer: A5H2 Buffer
- Buffer Spring: Sprinco Green Rifle Length Spring
- Receiver end plate: QD Mil-Spec with properly staked Castle Nut
- Fire Control Group: Sons of Liberty Gun Works Liberty Fighting Trigger (LFT) with consistent 5.5lb pull.
- Safety Selector:Sons of Liberty Gun Works Quick Ambi Safety Selector
- Grip: B5 Systems Grip – Black
- Material: Made from Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forgings.
- Exterior Finish: Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- Interior Finish:Anodized to Mil-Spec MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodic Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal
- T-Marks: Engraved T-Marks
- Gas Block: Sons of Liberty Lo-Pro Gas block made from 4140 Steel and Nitride Treated with Knurled Head Set Screws
- Gas Tube: Sons of Liberty Standard Mid Length Melonited Stainless Steel
- Rail System: Sons of Liberty Gun Works M76 Wedge Lock
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Sights: No sights included
Includes: Allen TacticalSoft Case, Three 30rd Mags, SOLGW Sticker & Patch, copy of the US Constitution, Steel M-LOK QD Socket and LIFETIME Warranty Certificate
*FFL REQUIRED BEFORE SHIPPING
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing your Name and order number.*
TEST FIRE DISCLAIMER:
Many of the manufacturers whose products we carry will have a standardized test fire protocol for not only their complete firearms as well as parts such as upper receiver groups and bolt carriers. Because of this test fire protocol, some items will show evidence of the test fire process such as brass and carbon residue on internals or brass markings on case deflectors.