Made by Bravo Company MFG. These Barreled Upper Receiver Groups are designed for shooting professionals with the Mil-Spec features for the demands of their duty. They are fully assembled, headspaced, and test fired.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 7"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Mil-Spec A-A-59267)
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: 762/300BLK Flash Hider
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: MCMR-5
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. Freedom Trading Co reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.TEST FIRE DISCLAIMER:
Many of the manufacturers whose products we carry will have a standardized test fire protocol for not only their complete firearms as well as parts such as upper receiver groups and bolt carriers. Because of this test fire protocol, some items will show evidence of the test fire process such as brass and carbon residue on internals or brass markings on case deflectors.